Sziasztok!

Ha szeretitek a szépségversenyeket, a divatot és érdekelnek titeket a világ "nagy dolgai", akkor jó helyen jártok:D

2010. február 27., szombat

Quotes of the day

I hardly ever write in English because it's not my native language and my English spelling is horribly, but now I would like to comment on this quotes.
My favourite Brittish president is Churchill, I think he was a genious.There are some famous quotes by him:
"The future belongs to those who prepare for it today. ..."
I personly think about it that if you know what you would like to do in this life, you're optimistic and you have a the courage and the enthusiasm what does it takes to do it you will be successful in everything.You can not just wait for the things to happen.If you have a dream go for it, work for it as hard as you can each and every day!Otherwise it will be just a dream and nothing esle for ever.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. "
Yes it is:D I mean do you know the feeling when you want something really really hard and you would do anything for it, no matter what does it takes you would like to get it but you fail?Everyone says:
Don't let it get you down, try again.But only those who have experienced it know it's a way too hard.You need to be very-very motivated to do this.But my personal advice is that: don't give up, keep tring, a lots of people fail just because they don't realise how close they are to the success.Remember life is not easy, but you can make it easier for yourself if you believe in your dreams and don't compromise!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése