Sziasztok!

Ha szeretitek a szépségversenyeket, a divatot és érdekelnek titeket a világ "nagy dolgai", akkor jó helyen jártok:D

2010. február 24., szerda

Interview Morgannal








Morgannal tartjuk a kapcsolatot az egyik ismerőskereső honlapon keresztűl.


Készítettem vele egy rövid interview-t:



What is your preparation like for the big final?


My preparation has been great. I have been traveling every weekend for modeling, appearances, speaking engagements, or simply for Miss USA preparations. Having been so busy, I feel like I already have the schedule of Miss USA! With that said, I have definitely proven my stamina. And of course, to prepare for Miss USA I work out like every other girl. My main concern, however, has been to prepare mentally. Every young women there will have a rocking body and a pretty face. If I've learned anything about pageantry, it is the fact that the one who comes away with the crown must have a little something extra. It is crucial as I prepare to always believe in myself, believe in my caliber, and believe in my merits. I feel that is the key.


Do you have favourite Miss Usa, if yes who is she and why?


I don't know if I have an All-time favorite Miss USA because I did not get into pageantry until I won Miss Oklahoma Teen USA in 2006. I'm only aware of the more recent titleholders; although, if I had to choose one young women, I would probably say Shandi because she is a VANBROS sister of mine.


Do you have any advice for those girls who would like to become a titleholdre in Hungary?


My advice would be as I said earlier, to always believe in yourself and what you are capable of. One of my favorite quotes is, "The best way to predict the future is to invent it. " --Find what you're passionate about, figure out what you want in life, and go do it!

Thanks a lot, Morgan!You're also a great friend!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése